Morning Glory Yoga classes can help you harness the physical and mental benefits of yoga so you can develop strength, balance, and awareness to enrich Your life or athletic performance.
Why should you practice yoga? Yoga is a great complement for many activities, such as hiking and trail running. While many athletic activities tend to shorten and tighten muscles, yoga lengthens muscles and improves flexibility. Plus, yoga is a great way to develop the core strength and balance essential for a purposeful life. A consistent yoga practice can bring your body into better alignment, stretch tight muscles, and minimize overuse injuries. Through yoga, you can develop the mindfulness to be aware of what your body needs to sustain you through any challenge you face.
Experience some of the many benefits of yoga:
- Improve balance
- Strengthen muscle groups often ignored in running or hiking
- Enjoy better form over longer distances
- Cultivate mental strength and focus
- Minimize injury
- Promote recovery
- Live in the present moment
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- flexibility and mobility of muscles and joints
- lung capacity
- body awareness